The Manager, Data + Analytics is responsible to deliver the vision and adoption of Prodigo?s Master Data Management [MDM] and Business Intelligence [BI] Analytics programs. They oversee the resources of the Data + Analytics team; making sure all efforts are in full alignment with organizational and customer priorities. This leadership position orchestrates different technical and business resources within the team to not only ensure the creation, but also the successful execution of Prodigo?s Data Services + Analytics programs.The Manager provides technical and business expertise to support the development of Prodigo?s master data warehouse for enterprise data management and analytics. The position will be responsible to grow Prodigo?s healthcare content under management; promoting Prodigo?s data initiatives with manufacturers and helping our customers improve the quality of data in their management information systems. As well, this position will develop and implement BI programs designed to achieve business intelligence reporting requirements of our customers. The Manager, Data + Analytics will provide direction, guidance and management for a portfolio of new data products, services and projects in support of Prodigo?s overall growth initiatives.
- Assesses business needs and develops data analytic solutions to meet those needs.
- Implements Prodigo?s vision and strategy for gathering and managing data and disseminating performance metrics & analytics within the Prodigo customer base.
- Performs management responsibilities including, but not limited to hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Defines organizational structure and team governance.Defines team roles and responsibilities to ensure continual alignment of the analytics team with the strategic objectives of the organization.Recruits additional team resources as needed while supporting their career development and progression.
- Orchestrates the Data Analytics team activities; managing the overall performance of the Data + Analytics team.
- Leads data development projects using a product management methodology; providing reporting that provides insight into the various functions, tasks and statuses.
- Ongoing collaboration, engagement and networking with executive leadership to ensure use, adoption and relevance of data services and analytics in the Prodigo customer community.Works with the sales team to implement a go to market strategy that achieves the organization growth objectives. This includes development of sales presentations, proposals and scopes of work that align with customer requirements.Works with account management to build a framework for tracking usage of analytics solutions and capturing value and/or ROI for our customers.
- Develops partnerships and strong working relationships with industry business leaders.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Data Science or Supply Chain Management is required
- advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in master data with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful MDM and/or BI software projects.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience with data platforms, ETL and BI tools required.
- Basic SQL skills also required.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Excellent skills in data administration, design and architecture.Healthcare experience preferred.
- Other Qualifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills with a willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, team members and external data providers.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization; including senior management, technical IT staff and executives.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran