Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
The EDI Analyst ensures the accurate and timely implementation of our EDI software solution. This position acts as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the implementation process and interfaces with clients, suppliers, and internal resources. This key resource manages client implementation projects from start to finish including kickoff, client training, testing (EDI & Integration), and go-live. This resource also handles EDI client support for already live clients. This position is responsible for delivering on-time projects and consulting with the client using best practices for the client's implementation. This position is also responsible for providing quality and timely client support within the Prodigo Solutions SLA. The position is ideal for individuals who are organized, driven, and passionate about delivering an excellent client experience.
- Identifies and communicates implementation issues and escalates to the appropriate parties.
- Assists the client with the EDI testing process, including analyzing test results and advising the client on steps required to fulfill testing requirements.
- Provides quality and timely client support that meets Prodigo Solutions SLA.
- Serves as the primary point of contact during the software implementation process for the client.
- Provides project status updates to the client and team members.
- Assists the client with usage of the Prodigo Solutions EDI software, ProdigoXchange.
- Manages implementation tasks and coordinates activities with the client, trading partners and other implementation team members.
- Actively contacts and follows-up with clients to drive continuous progress on the completion of their project.
- A minimum of 2-4+ years client service implementations, business to business, and/or computer support/service experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Project management knowledge or experience.
- Proficient knowledge of EDI documents (850, 855, 856, 810, 997, etc.) and EDI transmission methods (AS2, Van to Van, etc.)
- Experience in working with high volume clients and/or tasks with proven ability to keep organized and multi-task.
- Prior experience in training clients on application software including conducting training webinars or one-on-one client training sessions.
- High level of initiative and sense of urgency.
- Good organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours to support Prodigo Solutions clients.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Internet applications preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran