Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
Manage sales pipeline growth through outbound cold calls and inbound lead follow-up and electronic (email, social media) communication. Support the company's sales processes including answering inquiries from prospective clients Help to promote promotional and branding activities such as webinars (commercial and educational), trade shows, etc. In addition, manage book of business to ensure that all leads are followed up for each sales activity and tracked properly in a timely manner and within the CRM. Support the account acquisition efforts of the Sales Executives and create a solid foundation for future growth.
- Have an active role in delivering and reinforcing key communications and priorities.
- Provide reports as required by sales department weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Gain and log competitive information in appropriate fashion and location.
- Promote ID Connect as a thought leader on educational activities where appropriate.
- Assist team in increasing overall market share
- Document inquiries and manage the follow up and tracking in accordance with sales department guidelines in CRM.
- Present ID Connect to prospective clients telephonically, via web and in face-to-face encounters as needed.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- High level software demonstrations for exhibiting and developing new markets
- Support the department's sales process.
- Manages all the details and arrangements for participation at all conferences & trade shows. Ensures timely production and shipment of all display materials to trade show events. Develops and maintains a detailed project plan [Pre, during and post show] for each trade show event. Ensures all leads are entered in Salesforce. Conducts a return on investment analysis on ID Connect?s participation in each event.
- Assists in the development and production of all sales campaigns and marketing materials. Performs market and customer analysis, as needed, to identify business opportunities. Obtains competitive intelligence. Works collaboratively with Marketing Leadership in the planning and execution of direct marketing campaigns to targeted customer
- Become a student of the game for all product and service offerings, sales process, messaging, sales tools and competitive positioning.
- Provides day to day support of ID Connect?s sales and marketing activities. Develops and maintains tracking reports for sales campaigns, activities and key initiatives. Performs necessary maintenance to Salesforce.com and uses Salesforce.com to design and run reports and customer lists. Ensures up-to-date lists of accounts, customers, contacts.
- Achieve desired metrics for weekly/monthly/quarterly objectives for lead generation, pipeline build and account acquisition.
-B.A., B.S. degree or equivalent Previous Sales experience 1-2 years is preferred.
-Disciplined self-starter that can work on their own and within a team.
-Demonstrate a strong work ethic that will help position teams' success.Strong phone presence and written communication skills
-Strong listening and presentation skills.
-Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain credibility in the marketplace.
-Establish interdepartmental relationships.
-Ability to multi-task and work within a team environment.
-Excellent written and oral communication skills.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and CRM/Salesforce.com.
-Ability to work with and take direction from management.
-Desire to continue upward progression within organization.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran