Contribute to the development of and implement marketing strategies for UPMC’s primary “digital front door.” Work closely with key stakeholders on product, clinical, operational and engineering teams to develop effective, measurable marketing campaigns aligned with pre-set goals. Supervise and provide guidance to design and production staff to fulfill communications and marketing goals related to internal and external audiences. Responsible for the planning, production, execution, and brand consistency of all marketing activities.
• Contribute to the development of and execute marketing strategy, planning, and budget to drive engagement for UPMC’s primary “digital front door” through key marketing channels.
• Manage marketing campaigns including digital, email, SEO, internal communications, and physician practice communications to attract new users and drive engagement with key audiences.
• Edit and/or write copy for digital channels, internal communications, clinical communications, and other communications channels to diverse audiences.
• Work as a liaison between the product team and digital marketing support services including email, social media, applications/development, SEO/PPC and analytics teams.
• Develop and execute strategic plans to increase engagement with and repeat usage of patient portal site and app.
• Identify and prioritize marketing objectives and projects, ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope.
• Provide data-driven marketing insights and demonstrate a current knowledge of marketing platforms and channels.
• Monitor project budgets; handle approvals and other client relations and take responsibility for accuracy and effectiveness of information communicated.
• Performs in accordance with system-wide competencies/behaviors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or a related field.
• Expertise in digital marketing and digital content management required.
• Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience, preferably with a premium brand within a retail or healthcare environment.
• Experience in digital areas including app marketing, social media, email, SEO, digital media, application development, campaign management, and content strategy preferred.
• Experience providing clients with marketing counsel required. Agency experience a plus.
• Solid understanding of web metrics and analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Demonstrated success at synthesizing qualitative and quantitative research inputs.
• Understanding of the principles of design for effective digital communications.
• Familiarity with customer transactional platforms or patient portals helpful.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking abilities.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran