Internship will take place early June – mid-August
You will work side-by-side with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning industry experts who are dedicated to helping you learn and grow your analytical, technical and communication skills
Assist the processing and learning groups with the following projects:
Identify a set of models appropriate for tabular data detection from plain text.
Develop additional tooling to evaluate new NLP domain ontologies.
Implement interface for gathering human judgements for search results.
Develop pipeline for evaluating and conducting significance tests of search results from different information retrieval systems.
Work on projects that make an impact on patient care while gaining knowledge on how we provide Life Changing Medicine
We’re looking for students who…
• Are passionate and determined to make a difference.
• Want to be a game changer and create new ways of thinking and executing.
• Believe in our Core Values. They are not just written on the walls. We demonstrate our commitment to these values daily.
• Have emerging leadership abilities, entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
• Care about the work they do, the people we work with and the patients we work for.
• Pride themselves on their integrity. It’s not just about the work we do, but how we do it
Preferred skills and interest:
Deep Generative Models
Availability to participate in a full-time internship from early June to August 2019 for approximately 10 weeks with minimal absence