The Sales Executive will report directly to the President. The Sales Executive will be responsible for qualifying, managing, and closing sales through various lead sources in their designated territories. Managing client expectations through a lengthy implementation timeframe and growing the client footprint will also be requirement of the role.
- Achieve annual new sales and total contract targets
- Attend and display products at industry conferences and seminars to represent the product to prospective clients
- Build a dynamic pipeline that reflects appropriate sales stage metrics and prospect migration
- Build custom software and service proposals
- Create customer case studies and ROI metrics
- Demonstrate and continuously improve industry domain knowledge
- Develop and implement annual territory sales plan
- Expand use of product in existing client operations
- Maintain corporate level relationships with established clients
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and account growth
- Provide support for successful on-boarding of new clients
- Utilize CRM and associated tools and documentation
- Work closely with system engineer and subject matter expert personnel aligned with your clients
5 + years of enterprise sales experience.
Bachelors degree in business, IT or related field required.
Software sales or bank services sales experience preferred.
Ability to travel 50% local and national travel expected in this role.
Experience with account management, on boarding clients and customer service a plus
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities