Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
Oversees the financial accounting, reporting and compliance activities, including the operating and capital budget activities for Curavi Health, a telemedicine solutions company. Maintain complete and accurate accounting and financial reporting records, as well as ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly and quarterly financial statements and the establishment & maintenance of compliance with effective accounting controls, policies and procedures.
- As a direct report to the Chief Executive Officer, other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as determined necessary to support the senior management team, including assisting the company's financing efforts.
- Complete special projects and analysis that are relevant to the accounting and financial reporting department. Integration experience is highly preferred.
- Consolidate multiple entities under Variable Interest Entity accounting rules.
- Develop the execution of effective & timely operating and capital budgeting processes and procedures as well as ensuring the timely preparation of consolidated reporting activities.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal tax and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain books and records of physician networks, including bi-weekly payments to physicians.
- Oversee the timely and proper disbursement of funds to vendors, maintaining effective disbursement policies and controls.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Process monthly invoices to customers, apply payments, follow up on aged receivables.
- Provide thought leadership and analysis regarding key financial aspects of the business such as cash flow optimization, managing cash flow and reducing cost basis
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data to relevant authoritative external bodies as well as internal constituents, including the company's board of directors.
- Support the senior management team in identifying and evaluating key financial and strategic opportunities, such as potential partnerships and/or join ventures
Bachelors Degree in Finance / Accounting or its equivalent required. Masters Degree in Finance or CPA preferred. Minimum of 6 years experience in accounting, budgeting, financial reporting with increasing amounts of responsibilities required. Requires a very broad range knowledge base and understanding of the health care industry and business understanding as well as an understanding of general accounting principles, health care finance, financial reporting requirements, tax regulations, budgeting techniques & procedures and the incumbent must possess exceptional planning, analytical and creative thinking skills along with superior oral & written as well as interpersonal communication abilities. Requires the ability to oversee and coordinate multiple priorities in a very dynamic, fast paced environment is a must. Excellent decision making skills relative to dealing with outside contacts a must, and, the ability to handle confidential material & information required.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities