Prodigo Solutions is looking for a proven, data-driven marketer to own the downstream marketing funnel for our company. This role will oversee execution of the marketing strategy across all marketing channels to grow, engage and retain our customer base by helping generate and convert leads into customers and customers into active fans and promoters of our company. As a marketing manager, this role will create scalable processes that implement best practices for lead generation, lead conversion, customer retention and building brand awareness. This role will employ all the marketing techniques available for achieving the sales objectives of the organization including but not limited to: marketing automation, website SEO, digital marketing, content development, database management, public relations and promotions. This role will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company's and our content's search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom of our marketing funnel. We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to expand our company's digital footprint, brand awareness and market share. This role will conduct comprehensive market data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. This role requires a high level of creativity, content writing, attention to detail and project management skills. This role will be working in a fast-paced, progressive environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Content Development Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Create content regularly to grow the company's digital asset footprint; collaborating with members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch our message through various channels and thought leadership forums. Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant collateral that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Creative Design Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design. Manage design needs such as product brands, logos, presentations, signage and trade show collateral as needed; visualizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption, usage and benefit.
- Digital Marketing Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generating content (including gated content). Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company to improve organic search engine performance, click-through rates, tracking site traffic and conversions. Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media and email subscribers. Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action and content used in our digital campaigns; growing our email subscriber base organically, not through bought or rented lists, by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests. Collaborate with marketing and product management teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more); nurturing our target market based on behavioral triggers like website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and responses to other digital marketing campaigns.
- Performance Monitoring Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and predictability in lead generation and lead conversion. Track, measure and analyze all marketing initiatives to report on Marketing ROI across our marketing investments. Develop insights and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Program Management Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to execute marketing campaigns and measure marketing effectiveness.
- Public Relations and Promotion Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives. Assist with trade show and conference event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators and design teams for on-site logistics and marketing collateral. Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communication, English, journalism or related field required. Masters degree preferred. Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, digital brand management, communications and/or public relations required. Corporate or agency experience preferred. Proven leadership skills and previous management experience required. Proven proficiency in marketing automation and website management software and analytics to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers. Must have excellent knowledge of marketing, communications/public relations strategies, advanced market research, writing and editing skills, with strong interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills, including familiarity with digital marketing tools is required. Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite. Strong interpersonal skills necessary to professionally and effectively communicate and consult with all levels of management, customers, vendors and more. Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions. Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, including the ability to travel, to corporate conferences, trade shows and events as required.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities