Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
The Center for Connected Medicine is seeking a Sr. Manager of Content and Audience Development to lead audience and traffic growth across live events as well as digital channels including but not limited to email, web, and social media. This is a key strategic role that focuses on identifying and seizing opportunities for growth in audience and engagement across multiple owned-and-operated and distributed platforms.
This individual will be responsible for increasing exposure and consumption of content, and helping to shape the company’s distribution and product strategies.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and dynamic, with a strong analytical background and a track record of driving results.
S/he must be a data-driven acquirer of audience through organic, earned, and paid channels. The position involves taking on a variety of traditional (syndication, partnerships, programming calendar optimizations, SEO, paid optimization) and non-traditional growth-marketing tactics (custom tools and new platforms) in the name of quickly scaling the CCM brand designed for multiple target audiences.
- Determine and own departmental KPI, metrics, and models for growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute both scheduled and automated outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including testing, and configuring new workflow deployments
- Develop and execute web traffic acquisition growth strategies via syndication partnerships, social, search, partnerships, and content marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on email subscriber acquisition programs (paid and organic) to drive the growth and engagement of email newsletters
- Scale growth across all social platforms with a focus on strategy to increase our audience of targeted, engaged followers
- Partner with key stakeholders on content-focused acquisition and engagement strategies on all owned-and-operation platforms
- Analyze and utilize data to optimize existing and create new content for web, blog and email platforms
- Manage budget, placement and analysis of all paid channels for user acquisition and audience development campaigns
- Oversee collection of audience data through the selection and management of analytics tools and platforms
- Identify trends and deliver real-time, actionable insights to drive user acquisition, engagement, and long-term retention
- Distill audience insights to be used for strategic planning and externally in client-facing presentations
- 5+ years of experience in audience development at an agency or digital publishing company
- Well-versed in the art and science of web and mobile audience development, email marketing, direct marketing, including campaign development and performance analyses
- Demonstrated track record of developing digital-marketing programs that drive audience growth and retention
- Strong understanding of how to analyze paid media performance, subscriber retention, lifetime value, content value and remarketing efforts
- Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to inspire and manage a team
- Proven ability as a self-starter who can develop and lead impactful projects
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, balance priorities, and work well under pressure
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies or contractors to achieve strategic goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including extremely strong written and verbal communication skills; experience building client-facing presentations
- Fluency with marketing automation, CRMs, Google Analytics and digital reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities