Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
Under general supervision, provides varied administrative support to a department, a group of professionals or multiple departments.
- Assist Curavi Management Team with administrative and operational responsibilities related to finance, clinical issues, human resources, program management and legal matters, as appropriate.
- Assists supervisor and department with presentations (i.e., provides content editing/content recommendations in addition to standard proofing).
- Attends meetings on behalf of Managers/Directors as required
- Composes routine, general, and unique/independent correspondence (i.e., sends more than standard emails, begins to modify content of email on behalf of department head, reads and answers correspondence).
- Coordinate related activities of Curavi Health as necessary to ensure that all impacted departments are aware of the progress/updates, including Customer invoices, contract management, and physician scheduling.
- Coordinate special projects and event planning for Curavi Health.
- Creates, participates in and/or conducts training programs when available/as requested
- Maintain employee/insured confidentiality
- Maintains and updates appropriate Curavi Health forms, templates and pertaining data on department share drive
- Maintains executive management's calendars (i.e., proactively schedules meetings on their behalf, makes recommendations for large meeting venues and catering, takes leadership role to ensure meetings flow smoothly).
- Manages special projects as assigned by Management team; develops/maintains project plans, as needed
- Openly participate in team meetings, provide ideas and suggestions to ensure client satisfaction, and promote teamwork
- Performs routine clerical functions, such as copying, sorting, filing, and typing. Sets up and maintains varied office files, logs, and records office activities. Orders office supplies and maintains office equipment.
- Under general direction, provides varied administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
High school diploma or equivalent Three years experience in an administrative support role Ability to perform advanced functions in word processing, electronic mail/calendar, spreadsheet, presentation and database software Ability to use applicable MS Suite products Working knowledge of business processes and procedures Knowledge of basic accounting and financial principles and functions Ability to analyze data and use basic reasoning skills
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities