Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for various projects including planning, tracking and report development, maintenance of data and information resources supporting programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with personnel and corporate marketing representatives to manage and own the expansion and strategy development of CCM social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, Facebook)
- Coordinate and schedule time with radiologists, technicians and other hospital operations staff for feedback, shadowing, evaluation and/or other engagement activities.
- Coordinate with Analysts/Designers, UPMC approved vendors or internal resources to develop marketing materials (Brochures, flyers, cardstock collateral, signage, posters, etc.
- Develop and maintain detailed and high-level project plans events, sponsorships and participation in industry conferences/tradeshows. Manages department project plans to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain documents and materials to support effective roll out of programs and initiatives.
- Document and maintain plans for the development of all marketing collateral (Brochures, flyers, handouts, etc.)
- Follow brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, website, content and publications
- Maintain department calendar and assets, including marketing ROI and portfolio of annual marketing results.
- Maintain files on market and competitor activity
- Provide administrative support for meeting coordination with both internal and external stakeholders; ensure logistics are in place and correct attendees are invited to meetings.
- Provide first level support for department programs and initiatives. Communicate problems or complex requests to the Management and project team. Participate in the design, development, and implementation of marketing programs, events and initiatives.
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field -Two years of experience in project planning and/or administrative functions -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -Excellent client service skills and proven ability to deal effectively with employees -Ability to coordinate projects, manage tasks, establish priorities, make decisions, and follow issues through to resolution as directed -Highly motivated and results-oriented - Excellent calendar management skills - Excellent document retention skills -The ability to perform advanced functions in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software -Detail oriented -Excellent time management skills -Ability to effectively prioritize tasks -Ability to function in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision. -Dependability and professionalism -Experience with utilizing social media in a professional setting highly desired
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities