Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
Are you an experienced healthcare operations leader with a passion for post acute care? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference and be part of unique initiatives at a thriving startup? Consider this fantastic opening!
Curavi Health is actively seeking a Director of Operations. This highly visible role, reporting directly to our President, will serve to plan, direct, manage and coordinate Curavi's clinical and non-clinical operations. This is an operational management position in which the core focus will be to identify and develop processes and tools to scale clinical and non-clinical operations at Curavi Health.
As Director, you will be responsible for optimizing new customer implementation including training, and ongoing support, ensuring provider operations, developing and scaling processes for growth and ensuring overall operating effectiveness.
This role will work in collaboration with other Company management in the areas of Medical Affairs, Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Clinical Affairs, Regulatory/Quality Assurance, and Research and Development to implement continuous improvement programs to assure that Curavi's products and services are safe, effective, and meet the quality expectations of our customers.
As the Company grows, the organization will require growth and adaptation which may impact the scope of this role as the Company seeks to drive scale.
Are you interested? Apply today!Responsibilities:
- Act in accordance with the culture of Curavi to bring value, professionalism and results
- Appraise and evaluate the results of overall clinical operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the CMIO
- Conduct performance reviews, development plans, and performance improvement plans throughout the year for direct reports
- Coordinate facility onboarding process, initial customer engagement, facility capability assessment, current workflow assessment analysis, telemedicine readiness assessment
- Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the Curavi's overall policies and objectives, and ensure their adequate execution
- Develop and manage in collaboration with the CMIO the operations for specialty consults
- Identify, develop and manage scalable clinical and non-clinical operations of Curavi to ensure long-term viability of operational processes and consistent client experience as the Company grows
- In collaboration with the CMIO, identify, analyze and redefine clinical and system processes/operations to improve and ensure positive patient outcomes
- Manage the relationship with partners that provide support to Curavi's operations
- Manage the training of physicians in collaboration with telemedicine education team
- Manage training and/or mock telemedicine consults for the purposes of education, training, and quality assurance activities in collaboration with telemedicine education team
- Meet target metrics such as average number of consults per facility, and minimum number of consults per facility
- Oversee clinical operations for Curavi under the direction of the Chief Medical Innovation Officer (CMIO), ensuring a reliable provider and client experience
- Oversee implementation of Curavi's products and services at the customer level, including training and education in collaboration with telemedicine education team
- Oversee non-clinical operations for Curavi, ensuring delightful client experience at optimal efficiency
- Participate in performance improvement activities and initiatives in order to improve clinical and operational processes
- Produce detailed reports for Senior Management
- Support physician credentialing by facility and ensure streamlined processes for entering new facilities in collaboration with the Network Manager and Provider Recruiter
- Bachelors degree, ideally in business, healthcare management or related field required
- 7 years of demonstrated success in operational and/or clinical roles required
OR - substitute:
- Masters degree ideally in business, healthcare management or related field
- 5 years demonstrated success in operational and/or clinical roles required.
- Start up experience a plus.
- Previous skilled nursing/long term care facility experience a major plus
- Relevant clinical experience and/or experience in post-acute care setting preferred.
- Understanding of post-acute care and healthcare dynamics.
- Proven ability to provide leadership to a team and establish strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of the skilled nursing facility market.
- Knowledge of the U.S. healthcare reimbursement system; CMS; and trends in fee for service, and value based care initiatives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities