Design and implement and support complex supply chain and enterprise initiatives/projects for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS R12) with a focus on Supply Chain modules such as Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory and Warehouse Management. Position also assists with maintaining and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Finance modules such as General Ledger and Accounts Payable.Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT communities to help bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions
- Assure the quality of a completed technical solution is consistent with documented client needs via unit and application testing.
- Collaborate with technical development teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- Deploy innovative solutions for both supply chain applications and business processes.
- Develop robust documentation for system processes, gap analysis and risk plans.
- Identify, document and/or execute aspects of the following: Define Current State Processes, Document Business Requirements, Define Future State Solutions, Develop Functional Specifications, Perform System Configuration, Develop and Execute Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements; Identify and recommend the use of standard/delivered functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
- Participate in system upgrade and implementation activities.
- Participate in the design, build and implementation of business system solutions, utilizing the Oracle eBusiness Suite, to solve complex business requirements
- Provide day-to-day functional support including service requests with 3rd parties
- Troubleshoot issues and propose feasible solutions and follow through to resolution.
B.S. degree in Business Administration, Information Science, or equivalent. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. 3 years Supply Chain or Finance Systems experience or equivalent; experience with a complex ERP system such as PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS or other major ERP preferred. Participate in system upgrade, integration, and implementation activities. Success collaborating and gaining consensus among cross-functional business partners Proficient functional knowledge of several Supply Chain Management ERP modules. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Ability to problem solve and make decisions to follow issues through resolution. Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal direct supervision.