The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for implementation of the Vincent and ParlaiQ applications for new clients as well as managing ongoing existing client accounts. This position is focused on providing customer service excellence from first contact through account management tasks including research and resolution of client problems; guidance to clients on how to use the products; and effective monthly billing activities. This position is responsible for providing ongoing support to management and staff as well as monitoring customer service activity outcomes.
- Aid in the assessment, development, and implementation of methods that will enhance the customer experience - leading the organization to be best in class for service.
- Be a primary and integral part of the new customer implementation experience, managing key implementation milestones through regularly tracking and reporting progress.
- Complete special projects and performs related duties as assigned. This may require the ability to work across service or product lines in these special cases.
- Conduct regular communications with and regularly reflect upon customer interactions to identify trends and process improvement opportunities and proactively make recommendations to Management; where applicable do brief research around requirements and costs to address the opportunity.
- Conducts outbound calls to clarify or resolve inquiries.
- Create and carry out project plans; ensure that plans are detailed and consider all affected areas and individuals; set and meet deadlines for project completion.
- Development and maintenance of training materials.
- Documents, investigates, and brings to resolution all customer inquiries.
- Light travel as required.
- Maintain awareness of program effectiveness focusing on the improvement of service for customers; make recommendations for program improvements; suggest changes as needed; communicate to management program progress.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer interactions as necessary by legal regulations and department expectations.
- Prepare reports as required by program initiatives.
- Serve as a role model of service excellence by supporting a positive workplace atmosphere.
- Work cooperatively with management as a performance consultant in order to ensure that the highest level of service possible is being offered to our internal and external customers and business goals are being achieved.
- Work directly with management to determine training needs. Assist with training as needed.
Bachelors degree in business administration, health care, finance, information systems, or related field or equivalent experience. Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude at all times. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills. Strong leadership skills and abilities; strong, independent decision-making ability a must. Competent in MS Office and ability to learn new software tools required. Familiarity with implementation of information systems in a SaaS environment Understands that customers include internal staff and external customers (existing and potential); and is responsive to all customer requests equivocally. Flexible with tasks and responsibilities and have exceptional ability to multitask and remain independently organized.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities