To recruit, on-board and manage the necessary complement of medical providers required to support the needs of the telemedicine products and services offered by Curavi Health.
- Arranges and orchestrates all interview itineraries of selected candidates. Responsible for coaching participants for interviews regarding the parameters of the position to project a positive image and to ensure success of the placement.
- Takes lead on the Physician Credentialing process.
- Works with Nomad Health to track and identify candidates.
- Assists in structuring and negotiating appropriate compensation.
- Collaborates well with high level physicians, physician administrators and executives in the recruitment and selection process.
- Demonstrates Curavi's commitment to service excellence by understanding the needs of customers, residents, resident families, providers and co-workers and doing what is required the first time, every time by being responsible, sensitive, accurate, timely, coordinated and thorough.
- Develops a provider recruitment strategy including developing marketing materials, identifying and attending target-rich events, creating a provider segmentation strategy and performing other applicable tasks to develop a strong pipeline of providers Solicits provider candidates in accordance with Curavi's provider network needs. Networks extensively to identify potential candidates.
- Develops and maintains effective, professional relationships with key provider stakeholders including UPMC, local market physicians, search agencies, and community leaders in identified markets
- Develops search plans for each targeted provider recruitment assignment to meet Curavi's provider network needs.
- Develops, maintains and adheres to annual operating budget.
- Leads the on-boarding and orientation processes as well as retention initiatives
- Manages provider licensing by state and will create a streamlined processes for entering new states through both recruitment and multi-state licensing.
- Performs rigorous initial screening of candidates to determine if such persons meet strict requirements for targeted positions. Presents qualified finalist candidates to Curavi Senior Management.
- Provides follow-up and support to providers at regular intervals to identify problems and address their concerns.
- Responsible for network management including provider scheduling and ensuring sufficient provider supply to meet current and future Curavi customer needs.
- Responsible for the timely, cost-effective and successful placement of quality, qualified providers as required by Curavi.
- Suggests, develops and deploys, in partnership with Curavi CMIO, appropriate training for all Curavi providers.
- Supports physician credentialing by facility and create streamlined processes for entering new facilities.
Bachelors degree in a health related field 5-10 years of recruitment experience or applicable professional-level experience with proven ability to interact professionally, effectively and knowledgably with providers and high level professionals. Extensive network of relationships with providers and/or related healthcare professionals. Must possess excellent interview, sales, communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to plan, prioritize, organize and project workload. Requires the ability to analyze the personality types that will be most effective for telemedicine and use this knowledge during the recruitment process. Must possess the ability to manage a network of providers.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities