Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
The Sales Representative will report directly to the Director of Sales. The Sales Representative will be responsible for qualifying, managing, and closing sales through various lead sources in their designated territories. Managing client expectations through a lengthy implementation timeframe and growing the client footprint will also be requirement of the role.
- Achieve annual new sales and total contract targets
- Build a dynamic pipeline that reflects appropriate sales stage metrics and prospect migration
- Create customer case studies and ROI metrics
- Create service proposals and assist in contract process
- Demonstrate and continuously improve industry domain knowledge
- Develop and implement annual territory sales plan
- If needed, attend QAPI meetings/facility business meetings
- Maintain facility and Account Representative relationships.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and account growth
- Provide facility and competitor feedback to help contribute to team success
- Utilize CRM and associated tools and documentation.
- Work closely with Sales Director and subject matter expert personnel aligned with your clients
Bachelors degree and 5 + years of sales experience required 3 + years of Long Term Care experience preferred Multi-state relationships preferred Ability to travel 40% local and regional travel expected in this role
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities