Are you an experienced technology sales professional with a proven track-record of success? Do you thrive on interfacing with C-Suite level executives and welcome the challenge to do so at a variety of healthcare organizations? Are you highly motivated and looking for an opportunity to apply your sales expertise at a unique organization? Come join our team!
Join Prodigo Solutions... we are a healthcare supply chain Technology Company that provides an Integrated Suite of Solutions to drive savings through contract compliance and operations efficiencies.
Who We Are: Prodigo Solutions, a portfolio company of UPMC Enterprises, is a healthcare transformation company that improves health care provider financial control and reduces supply chain cost through guaranteed savings solutions made possible by supply chain technology, people and process. Prodigo Solutions’ savings technology has been developed by healthcare supply chain experts to deliver tangible results across a continuum of care. Our customers are primarily comprised of health systems with revenues of $1 billion or more. Prodigo is proud to receive awards and recognition for our supply chain solutions built for healthcare. Learn more about us by visiting our website: Prodigo Solutions
As part of these efforts, we are actively seeking a full-time Director of Sales to support our sales footprint in the Western United States. This includes the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California, Washington, and Oregon. The posting location of Cranberry Township, PA is the location of our home office only.
Residency in the western United States is preferred. This position will primarily *Work from Home*, but will require 25-50% travel within these states.
As a Prodigo Solutions employee, you will enjoy a fun, collaborative learning environment, a bonus based on individual and company performance, paid time off, medical/dental/life/disability benefits, and a retirement plan.
In this exciting role, the Sales Director is responsible for leading, managing and achieving primary sales goals. As Director, you will lead sales efforts of Prodigo product and affiliation program sales in collaboration with the leadership and staff teams at Prodigo.
To be successful, the Director must have the ability to work in an environment that requires quick turnaround, poise, and skill with frequent interaction with senior management (typically C-suite executives) and business partners requiring diplomacy, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
You must consistently demonstrate the drive, discipline and creativity to enter and dominate the hospital market by developing the strategies and tactics to passionately position Prodigo Solutions as the industry leader in healthcare supply chain technology. You will be well-served by your excellent verbal and written communication skills, initiative, and sound decision making.
Apply today to connect with our team and learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
- Annually develop and implement a detailed sales and marketing plan.
- Develop annual lead generation targets and financial projections.
- Ensure ownership of Prodigo sales results, and take corrective action to guarantee achievement of objectives within designated budgets.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the organization.
- Facilitate the development and growth of sales support to position Prodigo products and services. Inspire sales team to exceed individual, department and corporate goals.
- Identify, execute and manage market partnerships to leverage market channel and other opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales efforts made including the development of a sales pipeline. Status of pipeline should be communicated to Prodigo team on a weekly basis.
- Manage, present, promote and sell the Prodigo solution.
- Meet established sales requirements, including meeting annual sales quotas
- Provide regular input regarding marketing programs, including advertising, competitive analysis, promotion, brand development, and publicity.
- Provide vision, leadership and department direction which is both directly executed and delegated to further attainment of Prodigo strategic goals and objectives.
- Work closely with all departments to achieve long-term and short-term revenue and profit goals.
- Bachelors Degree in business administration or related field required
- Masters Degree in health care or business administration is preferred, not required.
- 5+ years of complex solution sales experience.
- 5+ years of advanced experience with spreadsheets and analytical data.
- Sales start-up experience including new product/service launches experience, considered a plus.
- Healthcare technology background, including medical products, health information systems or other related healthcare fields is welcomed
- Executive and point solution sales experience in the healthcare market
- Working knowledge of health care supply chain
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities