Sorry, we’re not accepting applications for this job right now. But don’t go yet! Explore our site
to find more opportunities to join us in transforming the future of health care.
This position will primarily focus on Pensiamo's client merger and acquisition integration projects. The Process Consultant, Education will analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate the training needs of Pensiamo clients. We are looking for a self-starting professional who can manage the integration training and curriculum with little direction. The Process Consultant, Educator will coordinate with the M&A Integration team, Pensiamo leadership, and Pensiamo clients to ensure appropriate communications and trainings are delivered to the client. At times, travel may exceed 50%, primarily within the United States.Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals, small groups and in front of large audiences at all levels
- Author and organize training materials in accordance with organizational/departmental requirements
- Demonstrates a knowledge of the core PeopleSoft Supply Chain self-service modules; ePro, Payment Request, and Expenses.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Demonstrates a working knowledge or Microsoft products, e-learning authoring tools and desktop publishing
- Design and deliver ITL, VITL and e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Design training plan and schedule for integrations
- Develop and update effective training materials utilizing a variety of media
- Develops and maintains organizational communications related to training
- Implement various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Manages all aspects of training development and design
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for training events
- Prepare plans for training project completion, including comprehensive scripting/thematics/storyboarding and timelines
- Provide guidance and expertise to others creating training or training materials
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Time reporting in PPM and Travel expense management within appropriate systems. Excellent client-facing written and verbal communication skills. Highly organized and advanced time management skills.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or relevant field five-seven years working in an educational, training, or instructional design role.
- Masters degree in Training, Instructional Design, Curriculum Development and/or Adult Training is preferred.
- Additional industry certification (ATD, SHRM) preferred
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities